Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Packing and traveling...traveling and packing

Here's just a quick update on what the next few days are going to be like for me. I have spent this morning packing and re-adjusting stuff in my bags to prepare for our evening flight to Bangkok. Hopefully, my bags won't weigh too much and everything will be able to go with us. If not, someone will have to ship one of my bags to my new school tomorrow.

I'm traveling with the director and we are flying to Bangkok tonight where we will meet her new regional boss and do some sightseeing things in Bangkok Wednesday. Then, Thursday they will come with us as we do some more sightseeing on the way to my new school. Thursday night we will stop at the bigger town nearby, then go on to my school Friday morning.

Of course, this is Thailand, so things might change. However, this is what I was told yesterday was the plan. The director is going with me so that she can catch me up on what I missed during orientation, and also because my school had so many questions she thought it would just be easier to go there with me rather than talk them all over on the phone.

Please be praying for all of us(I'm not sure how many it will be) as we travel the next few days and for my school as they prepare for my arrival.

Thank you so much,
Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment