Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Tour of My House


one corner of the room where I keep my bike.
I realize I’ve been promising a tour of my house for a while, so today I took the time to clean the house from top to bottom, and then took pictures of it to show you. I had been leaving up my Christmas decorations until after I gave the tour, and I was ready to take them down which is really why I made sure to get it done today J Hope you enjoy the pics of my house. It’s simple but I love it because it is mine and I can use it for ministry and also as a place for me to relax and enjoy time with others as well as time alone. I have by now set up a good routine that I enjoy and everything has been unpacked and put away. I feel like this is my home and I love that feeling of being settled and comfortable here. There are many things that I don’t have, but I have more than everything I need, and I’m thankful for that every day.

from the doorway you can see the cupboard that has blankets
from the previous person who lived here and the other cabinet
they said they were moving but I started putting things in it :)


from the door looking the other direction you can see the
handprint tree I made and the table with placemats made by
one of the children's homes

my washing machine, and the doors to the bathroom and kitchen

looking out from the kitchen you can see
the maps I have hung as decorations

the bathroom, when this was taken I had to use the
hose on the right to shower as the shower was still broke

my electric wok, rice cooker, blender and water heater
which is where I do all of my cooking and food preparation

the sink and stove that I only use for making popcorn

the food and dishes cabinet and the water stand

my fridge where I prepare food for cooking on the top as a counter

my house

me with my house :)

the decorations out front with the newly delivered jug of water

No comments:

Post a Comment