Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Choir Competition

Can you find me? It's definitely easier than a Where's Waldo as
I'm the tallest one around where I'm standing... Oops.
Here's a picture of the teachers with the students of the choir after they finished singing at the national competition. This year they had all of the teachers come to cheer on the students and see what the competition was like. I had a fever since Sunday, so slept the whole way to Bangkok, went shopping for a few hours with some teachers, then went to the school we were staying at and went back to sleep. I slept so hard I didn't even notice all of the mosquitos biting my face and legs. The students were a little horrified when they saw me in the morning. However, I'm glad I was there to cheer them on. They sang so well, and while they didn't win, they took first place in this teacher's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment