Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Snowman


My fridge has a frost build-up problem, so when I got back there was a lot of frost to scrape off. Taking care of a fridge is one of those things that they don’t teach you about, so I’m not sure how to stop the buildup, or if that’s just part of living here… Anyways I decided that it was time to scrape off some of the buildup and what better thing to do with the scrapings than to build a snowman? I used toothpicks for arms and tea leaves for the face and buttons. After taking the pictures I wasn’t sure what to do with it, so I took it over to my neighbor’s house and gave it to him, but soon after I handed over the plate the snowman fell apart and that was the end of that. However, I think they were very impressed with my snowman building skills J Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment