Friday, December 13, 2013

Random Pics from the week


This week I’ve been busy but had several interesting encounters. Here are some of the things that drew my attention and I captured pictures of to share with you.

This dog came into church and sat in front of me. How can you not take a picture?

This picture was taken about 5 minutes after the Opera was finished. There had been 800 chairs
set out, and all of them had been removed, plus people just started picking up the trash and taking care of it. Amazing

Loading chairs on the truck, everyone helped out

There were twin boys that had matching Michigan shirts on at the  party.

I went to a birthday party for the principals twin daughters and these
men are their grandpa and his brother. Well respected men in the community

The first pic I've captured of the lizard that lives in my house

After I assigned them their work this is how the boy was sitting doing his work.
Once I ate lunch with a boy who was sitting like this, it is amazing to me how they can sit
like this for long periods of time, eating, doing homework, cleaning, nursing, etc...

One of my fourth grade classes

My first group of carolers that came to my house were from the bible institute that I taught at a few times

No comments:

Post a Comment