Monday, November 25, 2013

Flexibility


they had to mark how far you could reach
After my last class today, I walked to the office to take notes of my lessons and see what was going on. Outside of the office students were testing their flexibility. I had absolutely no idea what they were doing. There was a box that had lines 1 centimeter apart up to 45 centimeters. They would put their feet against it, then two people would hold their knees down, and they would have to try to reach as far as they could, and two other students were watching their fingertips to see how far they were able to reach. When they were all done, they wanted me to give it a try. I was really afraid I wouldn’t even be able to touch the box, however, I was surprised when I got a 13. That’s about the same as what most of the students were getting, more than some of them got, and I’m twice their age. They also stretched and practiced, and I did it cold. Here are a few pictures of me testing my flexibility.


I had to do it a second time to get this picture.
Definitely something you should stretch before doing

No comments:

Post a Comment